Friday, September 28, 2012

Trip to the bookstore! :)


Heeeeeeeeeeeellooo there readers.

I am in SUUUCHH A GOOOD MOOOOOD. :) Today I went to the bookstore after school! (yay! for the bookstore not for school) and guess what I found!??!?!?
NEVER LET ME GO - KAZUO ISHIGURO.

Now.

This book had been recommended to me by a friend of mine about one year and a half ago. I know, I know, I'm so on with friends' recommendations. It's just that with school and all the books I was always reading and the fact that it's pretty hard in Italy to find a paperback of an English book you're looking for (correction: it's hard in my damn stupid city), I didn't really have a chance to check it out.
But toooday, I was there at the bookstore and I was scanning every single title to see if there was soemthing I'd already seen on goodreads and bam! there it was. The baby beauty. (The friend who was with me, who's not into books as much as I am, kind of looked at me weird when I actually called the book the baby beauty/the child in front of her, but oh well)

Here's a pic of the paosjmgoieg <3 :




This is actually not the cover I was looking for, but I can just as well have this one. I think it's even better. The first time I saw the cover of this book it was on the internet and there was the face of this girl with the title "Never let me go" written across it.
So I'd kind of gotten used to that. Anyway, this one is what I found and the more I look at it the more I like it. I think I like it even more than the other one. This one expresses the book more.
Anyways, has any of you read Never Let Me Go? If so, please do comment and let me know what you thought of it. My friend said she loved it, but she and I have different tastes so I'm not really sure what to make of her opinion. D:



No comments:

Post a Comment