Monday, September 10, 2012

Cool pic

Yes, yes, I found this picture online and I just couldn't NOT upload it here. 
I am honestly not sure what's the name of that anime, nor am I sure who those characters are, but those words are just too perfect not to be shown.

How many times have you been dying to read a book, and just when you started it someone arrived and interrupted you? Many times, I'll tell you. TOO many times. I just wish someone would shut up for once and let me read. There came the name of the page, which I think is a mutual feeling between me and the rest of you guys.

These days I've been creating some "Shut up and let me read" pages, scattered all over the internet, just so I could reach as many people as possible. So far, I've got facebook, tumblr and here. There's no goodreads group yet, I only have my own profile which is enough for now. Otherwise it would be too much to handle, I fear.

Welllllll.. I think I'm pretty much done with this post, which had to utility whatsoever. I just wanted to post that pic.

Have a nice day!
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment