Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Organizing and programming and boring stuff you don't wanna know

Hiiiiiiiiii there. :)
So, we're going to try to make this blog some kind of decent, so I'm going to try and organize everything metodically.
I'm not exactly an expert about blogs and what are the rituals of them. Recently I've found out that many bloggers, every Wednesday, write the so-called "'Waiting On' Wednesday", which is basically a post in which they talk about books whose release is close to date.
I like the sound of that so I'm going to try that one out.
I don't know about any other weekly events, honestly, so I'm going to write my own schedule of things.

⌂ Monday -- > Random stuff: News from the literary word, and such.
⌂ Tuesday --> Reviewing Tuesday (RT) *
⌂ Wednesday --> 'Waiting On' Wednesday
⌂ Thursday --> "Thus The" Recommendation (TTR) I'm going to highlight one particular book or series
⌂ Friday --> TGIF you can't expect me to feel like using my brain :D
⌂ Saturday --> Advertising authors :)
⌂ Sunday --> Holy day, no work.


So I'm going to start next week with this schedule nd see how that words out. I'm so excited to write something useful on here for a change :) haha.



* The reviews I'm going to post will also be found individually in the "REVIEWS" page (you can find the link to that in the right column). When you click on that, there will be an alphabetical list of the book reviews and each of them will have a link that will take you back to the original blog post. That way you don't have to scroll down forever to find the one you're looking for. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment