Friday, September 7, 2012

Setting up the blog

Hello, book lovers from all over the world.
My name is Elena, and I am a certified bookhalic, taking pride in that. I just started this blog where I'll talk about books, books, and maybe some books.

You see, mine is not an obsession. It's more like an all consuming love that forces me to spend nearly all of my money in books. It's that feeling of falling you get everytime you start a good book, like you're being thrown into another life, that's addicting. People say I have no life because I read this much? I say a reader gets to live hundreds of lives, whereas the one who doesn't read only one.

Now I'll go back to trying to give this blog some resemblance of a serious page, so that someone will see it and stop dead in his tracks because of how awesome it is.
Have a nice day, you guys who are reading this!

I'm coming back for more when the blog's all set up and ready. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment