Friday, October 5, 2012

IN MY MAILBOX. :)

Helloooooooooo!
Whhhhaaazzzup.


I haven't posted on this blog for about a week? So sorry. School keeps me busy and.. yeah. Life's hard.
So what have you been reading these days? As you can see in the right sidebar overe here ----->
I am currently reading When Summer Ends by Isabelle Rae and My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron. My honest opinion? They both suck. Bad. I'm at about half of each one of them, and so far none has hooked me up. Much.
The thing is that My Favorite Mistake was supposed to be kind of like Beautiful Disaster, by Jamie McGuire, which is one of my favorite books (despite all the critics it got), but MFM just aint' got anything on BD.
I'm sorry.
I can see the author trying to make it out, but it's just not. I'm surprised because MFM has received a lot of positive reviews on goodreads, but I just can't bring myself to like it. It did have strong competition, since I've mentioned how BD is one of my fave books, but still. It could be a whooole lot better.



Anyway, I wasn't going to talk about this, was I?
Recently, in my mailbox came three really cool books. Two of them I've already mentioned multiple times in my posts ('cause I just love the series), and they are Obsidian and Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I'd read them both on my kindle and finally the paperback copy arrived so that now I can gaze lovingly at them anytime I want.
And the third book.. *drums rolling* is The Ring by Danielle Steel.
It IS kind of a funny story, because at first I was looking for The ring by Koji Suzuki (you know, the one the horror movie is based on?) 'cause I'm a freak like that. But then I saw this one which had a sort of nice synopsis and it only cost three euros because there was some kinda special discount (dunno why).
So yeah, I said, 'why not?' And now here the baby is. And the more time pass, the more I'm eager to start it. I've always been obsessed with stories set during the World Wars, 'specially number two. And this one is about number two.
Also, I'm kind of a sucker for all this romance/affair that's going on here, so I'm definitely woohoo-ing for this one. I just hope it's worth it!




So yeah, this is what came in my mailbox and I'm soo excited for all of these babies.
I'm so awkward, seriously, when I'm talking about books, btw. My friends always look at me weird when I start 'nerding' about them, ahahah. Thank God I have a friend that's just like me with 'em so we get each other ;)




Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment