Saturday, December 1, 2012

TOO STRESSED TO WRITE AND READ AND DO WHATEVER

Hey yaa.
What's up? I know, it's been a long time since I last posted on this blog, but I have excusesreasons.
You'd THINK I didn't write here because I didn't feel like it, but honestly I actually didn't read anything.
Which is, possibly, even worse.
Fact is, people say how teenager life is easy, void of the problems 'real life' presents. And in a way, that's true. We kind of live on a seperate planet in these years. But, it's not exactly stress-free.
School is hard, I've been stressing a lot over college choices and what I really want to do with my life, and with all of these things to do I really didn't have the time to read. And when I did, I was too stressed out to really concentrate on what I was reading so yeah. It's been a tough month and I bet the next ones won't be easier.
But at least Christmas' on its way! Yay! I'm happy. Lots of time to relax and read, I'm hoping. I'm gonna post something useful as soon as possible.
Sooo.. yeah. Keep reading and DON'T STRESS. :) (keep calm and read?)

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment